Hey You Guys!
So this last week was pretty awesome.
It began with Baseball tryouts on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am doing my best, and i hope that it works. Even still it feels so good to be playing again.
Tuesday was also valentines day, overall okay. That night I helped teach a wards mutual how to dance. Really fun experience.
Wednesday. Basketball for Mutual. We lost and it seems to hurt even more. I hope that we can get at least one win in this season, and I hope that we just don't give up at the end.
Thursday was the Renaissance Festival. Very fun. I got so far out of my comfort zone. I would go up to random era dressed people and ask them their name. And it was really cool all the names I got. Because as well as getting names I got some funny stories of how I got them. Overall great time.
Friday, Sweethearts Dance. AWESOME. School seemed to take forever, but it eventually ended and it was time to get ready. Everybody met at my house at 5:40ish and we had dinner and took pictures. Then just after 7:00 we headed off. The Dance was awesome. It was very cool to be able to spend the time with Rachel. She's so cool. It has to have been my favorite dance. After the dance I helped clean up, then we took Rachel home. Overall It was a very fun date. Thanks Rachel :)
Saturday, worked on housework and homework. an okay day.
Thats all,
Adieu
Porter
2 comments:
Porter..Sounds like you had some fun days this last week.Why not put Rachels picture on your blog?
Today I went to the church cannery in White city. I did some fun canning of foods for food storage. Its the fist time I have gone since I had small kids at home. It was a fun day. Connie went with me and taught me what to do.Good day!
Grandma, I'll try and get the pictures as soon as I can. sounds Like your having fun. Love you!
Post a Comment