26 February 2012

No School, Win, Running Hearts...

Hey You Guys!!!
So another quick update.
Monday there was no school due to President's day. Didn't do too much.
Tuesday we got back to school, and had Baseball Tryouts, which turned into Baseball practice. Because Guess what... There were no cuts. Everyone made the Baseball team.
Wednesday was school and Baseball practice. We also had YM Basketball. WE WON!! 1st win in 4 or 5 years. Oh and we began a new TV series to go along with "Psych". We are now watching "White Collar"
Thursday Dance Performance during the school day. We performed for the elementary school's Leadership Day. It was fun, and I only had to go to half of my classes. Then we continued Baseball Practice.
Friday We had a Student Government Trip to the middle schools. I got to miss all to school for this, very nice. No baseball practice. Cleaned up and then we watched "Puss In Boots." Very funny show.
Saturday we participated in what is called the Heart Walk. It was a 5K. Hard, I tried to jog it all, but ended up just jogging most of it. Very tired. After the walk I tried Coconut Water. Who knew Coconuts had water. It tasted okay. Then we even did a little bit of dancing with the music that the live band was playing. Cool experience overall. We got home did some homework, cleaned a little and in the end watched some more "White Collar." Good day.
Well that is about it, I am working on getting Pictures from last weeks dance. Until then
Adieu.
Me

No comments: