Hey You Guys!!!
So another week went by. We have one more week until Spring break. And that means I have 5 more Quarters left of High School. But let us stay on the present. This week was pretty AWESOME. It had its ups and downs. But overall AWESOME.
Monday- Baseball Practice. Not much happened.
Tuesday- Writing AIMS, Fun but hopefully I don't have to do them ever again (because hopefully I got exceeds on them). That also meant 1/2 hour classes, which was nice. Baseball Practice, and Major report. So not too much sleep.
Wednesday- Reading AIMS, Same as Tuesday. Baseball practice, Major report as well as Basketball, Very busy afternoon and evening. But I think getting a 2nd win provided for a pretty good day.
Thursday- Very Fun, but majorly tired. And I was ready to stay up even longer. Baseball practice came after what seemed like a long day at school. Did my best. Then I got home, and got ready, because at 7:30 I was pick up for a Sadie Hawkins Dance for Heritage. This time it was a blind date. It was super fun, I was crazy nervous but I liked. I went with a girl named Shannon. She was a very nice girl. We went to Polar Ice and that was the Dance. I really liked this date. Fun. After the dance was over we went and had some ice cream. Then I finally got home at 12. Very tired. But it was a great night.
Friday- I was pasted tired, It was more like I was a little out of it. but Friday was overall a great day. After school we went to Ari's birthday. For her birthday we went Paint-balling. 1st time ever, but it was super fun. We played about 6 or 7 games, playing until our ammo ran out. It was about 3 hours. And it seemed that I would do great on one game and then not even make a shot the next. It was like I would get into the mood every other game. My favorite one had to have been the last one. We knew it was getting late, so we did an all or nothing type game, and just unloaded our guns on the other team. Fun. There are still welts all over. Went to bed semi late.
Saturday- I was able to sleep in. We then got our sports physical, because we have our 1st Baseball game on Tuesday. Then we went on some errands as a family. And I was able to practice some driving towards the end of the day. Then we ended it with some "White Collar." Nice relaxed day.
Well I think that is about it for this last week. I am still getting the Pictures from our Sweethearts Ball. So those will come soon. That is it for now, until later
Adieu
Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment