Hey You Guys!!!
Life has been fantastic this last week. Today I just fell great. So this is what happened this last week...
Monday was Civil Rights Day- So no school. That was very nice to have an extra day off. It was then that we returned "Mr. Poppers Penguins." Overall we watched it about 3 or 4 times over last week end. It is a great movie. Very funny!!
Tuesday Back to School.
Wednesday
(Okay just background info, Feb 17 is our Sweethearts ball. It is a Girl ask Guy. So that is where we begin Wednesday.)
I was asked to the dance. Her name is Rachel Peterson. I was sooo EXCITED on Wednesday because all of this. So here is how it went. 1st hour, I was handed an envelope. It had two puzzle pieces in it. They said "will" and "you." So through out my next classes and lunch I got some more envelopes. They finished off the phrase "Will you go to Sweethearts with me?" So by last hour I had only one piece of the puzzle left. Her Name. So during my College Prep class, some girls came in and handed me one envelope and a little box. In the envelope I found out her name. and in the box I found some No Bake Cookies. They were good! Anyways so I left the class room (with permission :) and I was going to go to her classroom and do something that I would end up find funny (sometime later in life) but turns out she was in the hallway, so I ended up telling her yes and thank you like twenty something times. Overall it was a pretty awesome day.
Thursday- School
Friday- School but also Sarah's Birthday party. It was fun. I would have never guess who ended up coming. For those who also were surprised. Rachel ended up coming. So I got to talk with her for a while. We both found out what Bobbsey Twins are. Yeah turns out we both had on a Dark Blue and White striped shirt on. It was pretty cool. Overall great party between pizza and Nacho Libre and Uno.
Saturday we Hiked Carney Spring trail in the Superstitions. Hardish and fun.
That is about it for my life.
What a great week!!!
Adieu Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment