Okay well life is great here in Gilbert, Az. This week we celebrated Labor Day and got the day off on Monday. It was fun spending time with the family. For other updates we went to San Diego for our cousins wedding in early August. We began school just before that.
And now we are deep in the flow of school. So far that the first quarter is almost over. It is awesome! I am loving school. I have great classes and great teachers. I am even more excited with the idea that I am a junior this year. That means I am going to graduate next year, yay.
Okay well Since I last posted, I have not only turned sixteen but also gone on a date and am looking forward to my next one.
Anyways that is my crazy life in extremely brief words.
Well until later:
Adieu-Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment