02 October 2011

Lake, Homecoming, Mustaches, Crowns, and More

Hey You Guys!!!!
I think it is time to give an update on my life.
Let's talk about this last week.
Saturday, the 24th. We went to the lake. It was awesome. We went tubing and I did pretty good staying on the raft thing. It was fun.
Sunday was normal.
Monday 26th- Began spirit week. Career day. I went dressed as a life guard. It was awesome. I think I made a pretty good one.
Tuesday 27th- Mix N Match day. My closet puked on me. It was somewhat exciting. I could barely look at myself in the mirror.
Wednesday 28th- This was a big day. At school it was Superhero day. I went as Clark Kent. So my Superman shirt was on under my White dress shirt. Fun! After school we had our Homecoming volleyball game. Juniors lost, but we played amazing. Then I rushed to our Stake softball game. Where our team again lost but we were pretty beast out there. It was awesome.
Thursday 29th- Free Dress day. I went to school dressed in game day dress. My nice clothes were getting washed for Homecoming, so I went with second best.
Now Friday 30th- Circus day. I went dressed as some guy in a cool vest and tie. Oh and a mustache. It was amazing. Anyways Friday was also the day for the Homecoming dance. So After school I got ready then we began dance set up. Halfway through a group of us went to the park for pictures. I had my invisible date there. (don't worry I had a real date for the dance but she was not available at the time of pictures. After pictures I went home and got everything ready for dinner then I went to go pick up my date. We then ate dinner, watched some "Kid History" then left for the dance.

The Dance was AWESOME. Practically the best dance I have gone to so far. For the most part I danced with my date. But then Half way through we got the announcement for Homecoming King and Queen. And I WON. And thus I got this super cool Crown. Yes!! Luckily I had family "drop in" at that exact time so we do have pictures of this which are shown Above. Again so sorry I am really not photogenic. Anyways I had GREAT time. It was super fun. So we finished up at the dance, did some clean up and then dropped my date off, and went to bed. I was out.
Saturday 1st- Woke up early, did some yard work and watched conference. I really liked Conference this year (as I do every year, but there was something different about this year). Then After the Priesthood session we got a shape and went home. It was a great day to relax.
Today- Again Conference. Another great day to unwind and prepare for the week.
Okay well that is about all for my life right now. I will try to keep it updated.
Until next time,
Porter!!

No comments: