04 July 2011

Fourth of July

Okay we all know what today is, it is the Fourth of July. Today is the day in which we celebrate the day of Independence. The day in which we as a country became free. It is such a special for for every citizen in our great country. For if we had never gained our independence, where would we be? This being said we must live each day in gratitude. We must wake up each morning with a smile, for without such independence life could be much, much worst. So in closing for this great post, I would just like to challenge everyone out there to always remember the sacrifices that were made for this country.

Now for how my day. I woke up did some exercise. Then I got some time to read and take a nap. After a great big lunch and some homemade ice cream we played  some Hand and Foot as a family- which was pretty fun. And now we are just relaxing. Let you know if anything else goes on.
Until then
Adieu
Porter

No comments: