Hey You Guys!!!!!
This week was awesome. Like I mentioned we had a dance performance. Which we did pretty great in. Friday we had our ward Christmas party. FUN!!!! Then Saturday Bry worked and lead in his Eagle project, which was fun. Now the race is on to get the paperwork done.
That is about all for this last week.
Now this upcoming week is going to be CRAZY. We have midterms, so that is going to put some anxiety in my system. Now just to remember that I can only do my best :) I know that I put a lot of stress on myself. Besides that this is our last week of school before Christmas Break.And that means only one more semester before Im a Senior. WOW okay little bit of a Porter moment here, my life is going by pretty quick. I can NOT believe that I am almost a senior. Thats crazy!!!! I mean I can barely believe that I am a junior. WOW!!!!
Okay enough with my little Porter moment.
Well that's how my life is going right now.
Until Next time
Adieu
Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment