08 December 2011

Dance Recital Performance Thing

Hey You Guys!!!
So just a quick update. I just got back from a dance performance. For those who don't know. For the last two semesters (and hopefully the next one) I have been taking Social Dance at school. I am currently in Social Dance 2 and next year (again hopefully) I will be in Advance Dance.
Anyway tonight we had our Winter Performance. It was awesome. We began with a West Coast Swing number to Michael Buble's Hollywood. We did good, but messed up just a little. But we did really good. Then we did a number for Foxtrot to the Harry Connick Jr. version of It Had to be You. Now this one we messed up the most. But I would have to say we did pretty good. Then we ended with a great Latin Melody. It was awesome. It included some Cha Cha and Samba. It was really fun.
Overall we had a fun night, and it was really great to finish the semester like this.
Now that is about all for tonight.
Adieu
Porter

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I miss Dance!!!! I bet you guys did so good though!! Good job!! (:

Porter said...

And Dance misses you! So wish you were there with us, but your mission is else where. I have been told that we were pretty good, but only we know where we messed up. Thanks for the encouragement though! :)