Hey You Guys!!!
So not much has happened since my last post on Thanksgiving day. Friday I went on a run. It was a nice run. Overall it was about 1.5 miles. Not the longest I've done but it was really fun. It was going to be my dad and I, and if it were only us then we would have probably ran a little further. Mostly because we want to train for a half marathon. But it wasn't just us. My 7 year old sister came with us. So I was able to have a nice slow pace as I spent the time talking with her. It was really fun.
Then at 7 that night we headed out for the ASU vs California Football game. It was a fun game, ASU lost but it was fun. The game started at 8 and would have ended like 12. Rather than staying the whole time we left about 11:30. On the way home we stopped for some pie at Village Inn, it was really good. I liked it because on the wall there were some great quotes.
They were-
"Stressed? Spell it backwards for the Cure." So true right?
"If you want Breakfast in Bed, Sleep in the Kitchen."
I love them!! So funny!
Okay well anyways that night we got to bed about 1 in the morning. Overall it was a fun night, and a great day. It was really nice to spend some time with my family.
Saturday wasn't nearly as exciting, but it was nice to get some work done.
I look forward to this upcoming week. It is getting even closer to Christmas break. We have three more weeks of school left to go this year. Yes!!! And it is almost 2012. Yess!!!.
Anyway that seems about good. That sums up my life right now.
Talk to you all soon.
Adieu
Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment