24 November 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Hey You Guys!!!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
My day was fantastic!! It began with our ward's turkey bowl, which was pretty fun. Not my bast but I did okay. After that we spent some time watching videos and telling stories. Than about 3 we ate.
Dinner was great- so tasty! And even better according to our scale I gained about 4 lbs. Now my goal is to turn those pounds into muscle. Let you know how it goes. Should be fun :)
Then after our yummy dinner we had a little bit of pie as we watched some Christmas movies.
I Love Thanksgiving! It is so nice to take a day to think of what I am grateful for. And since it is that season I think that I will give a little list of what I am grateful for. So here it goes--
I am grateful for my parents- who teach me so much, my siblings- who even when they sometimes get on my nerves they are always there for me , And for my whole family- I Love You Guys!! I am also grateful for my friends- who are also always there for me, but they also always know how to make my day better (: especially when we are only halfway through a hard school day :) I am also extremely grateful for my school, and for what and who it has made me. For the environment it is providing me to get my education. The last few things I will write about are what follows. I am grateful for my Savior and for His sacrifice for me. I am grateful that He truly is ALWAYS there for me. I am grateful that He died for me and gave His all for me. I only hope that I will be able to give my all to Him. I am grateful for His gospel which is here on the Earth. And I am grateful for all that it allows me to do.
I am so happy for what I have been able to do today, it was an awesome day.
Well until I update, talk to you later
Adieu
Porter

No comments: