06 November 2011

October-November Update

Okay quick little update. Towards the end of October we had Halloween. I went at a Russian Dancer, I will try to get pictures soon. Maybe? We also went to our first ASU game. It was fun. Very interesting.
As far as November goes, yesterday was yet another Homecoming. It was for a friend of mine. Several years ago she had Cancer and went through treatment for such. And she was well for some years. But then recently she began to get sick again. This time they think that the radiation is effecting her brain, causing some damage. Anyways she was unable to go to her schools homecoming. So some Laurals in our ward got together and planned a special dance for her. Last night was awesome. I was a great experience and I am grateful I was able to participate in this great event. It was a major testimony builder for me.
Well that is about all for my life I will try and get pictures soon.
Until then- "keep smiling and be yourself"
Adieu
Porter

No comments: