23 October 2011

The Rise and Fall and Rise Again of Fall Break 2011

Alright. Good Morning Everybody!
So today marks the end of our fall break. We go back to school tomorrow, but luckily due to testing Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday we have short half days. YES!!!
Anyways this last week felt great. We began with working on Monday.
Tuesday was Eagle day. Fun, I almost completely completed my eagle papers. So close.
Wednesday, dad had off, so we spent the day together. We watched "The Big Year" which was good.
Thursday, I did some chores. But that was the highlight. Pretty lazy day.
Friday, we went to Two Hippies and DI. Had some great yummy food, and found some great books and stuff.
Now Saturday was big. For starters it was the National Make a Different Day. So woke up served until noon. We worked with our stake and Save the Family. We Chalked and Painted some buildings. Awesome.
Then we got home about 1:30. Prepared the House and then Grandpa and Uncle Steve came. And we then spent time with them. And ate at Two Hippies.
After that I was brought home to get ready for another Homecoming. This time I to Higley Homecoming with the girl I took to my Homecoming. It was a great experience. Fun, Loud, but overall Alright.
And Today. Finished up some things for Seminary. Went to Church. And now I am on my way out the door to a Priest and Laural Fireside. Which should be AWESOME. Always is.
Talk to you soon.
Adieu
Porter

No comments: