20 November 2011

Dance Props

 Okay so this is a picture of the mask that I got for the dance. It is awesome!! I don't know about you but it reminds me (at least after I talked with the creative artist of this beautiful mask) of those circus people who ride around on the horses. At first I thought of a swan with pink feathers and colorful lines and some clouds and stars, but now knowing what it is suppose to look like it sure looks like those circus people. Anyway Great mask, I loved it so much I put it on my wall :)
Now here are some other pics I thought you guys might enjoy. Also from my wall... in the centerish area you will see a balloon and a white ticket. Those are from my school's Spring Formal last year, which was a great dance. Slightly above that you will see a yellow ticket, that ticket was for ALA Homecoming. Which was an AWESOME dance. It was so awesome because of the object next to it. Yes that is my Homecoming King Crown, which I plan on keeping until my kids ruin it completely. Which shouldn't happen because I will most likely put it in a glass case. :) okay so it will be where ever my future wife wants it. Anyways those are the parts of my wall that I will point out right now.
Again great talking to you.
See you soon
Porter

No comments: