09 June 2011

Life is Good

Everything is going fine in sunny Arizona. Here I got out of school a couple of weeks ago, and now I even have an opportunity for work. This Saturday I will be doing the physical part of my eagle Project. It has been a year and a half since I got my first push in that direction, and now I am finally finishing my work. Fun:) Well life is going good, summer has been good to me so far, it is always nice to get a break for school. So far I have finish a couple of books and hope to finish a couple more. I have also been working on an exercise routine, I have to do something in order to get ready for Cross Country and Baseball, for this year I am going to give it all I got.
I don't know what else to say right now, so I guess I better get going and start doing what I need to do. Well we will see you later-
Adieu and good luck
Porter

No comments: