"I’m so glad when daddy comes home,
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
Then climb upon his knee,
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this,
Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
A great big kiss."
Glad as I can be;
Clap my hands and shout for joy,
Then climb upon his knee,
Put my arms around his neck,
Hug him tight like this,
Pat his cheeks, then give him what?
A great big kiss."
I remember singing this in primary, and I always remember going up with the rest of our classes and singing this song.
I love my dad, he has always been there for me.
To give a blessing when I'm sick or nervous, or he is always there to give advice and encouragement.
I love my father and I truly want to be like him. I hope that one day I will be able to be a dad like him.
I love you dad
Adieu, Porter
No comments:
Post a Comment