GOOOD MOOOOOORNINGGGGGGGG ARRRIZZZZZOONA,
Ok we today we watched an inspirational video crammed with quotes.
I had two favorites.
"Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together."
Vincent van Gogh -Dutch painter (1853 - 1890)
“To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”
Anatole France -French Writer (1844 - 1924)
These are great for they both talk about greatness. In my life I want to be great. If possible I will try to make the history books. But I want to be great. These two quotes tell me a way I can Do so. Greatness comes from years of preperation. It is not accomplished by sitting on the couch playing video games about world conquest and than one day saying "World I will Rule You."
No To rule the world you must take a dream and act upon it. You must work hard. And most importantly you must do something. These quotes are telling me to get up and do what I am ment to do.
Good Morning and Good Night-
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment