27 May 2012

Drama, President, Finals, Choir, SunSplash, Murder Mystery...

Hey You Guys!!!
So as always I have had a lot go on in my life. So lets start from the beginning.
On May 14 I gave my speech for my campaign for Student government. Later that day I was informed that I was elected into the capacity of Student Body president. Yay!!!
May 17th was our Drama performance. It was awesome! I have been preparing very hard for this, and now it is over. But it was big time fun.
May 22nd was a big day for all of us. After school Bry and I did some choir tryouts. It was mostly just placement. We don't know which choir we are in yet but will be able to find out soon enough. Then that night we had a sports banquet for Bry and I. It was great to get all the sports together and celebrate the year we had. Bry was awarded Athletic Scholar (MVP of all sports practically) and I got the Leadership Award (sportsmanship award). Anyways it was a fun and tasty banquet.
Between the 23rd and 25th I was able to take my finals early so that I can take next week for Trek. Finals were not too bad.
On the 24th our Student Government went to Sun Splash where we all had fun and get sunburned :) It was a really fun trip, I love the lazy river so much. Great experience.
The 25th was our last day of school. Bry and I will not be going next week because of our Trek. So this was the day on which we got to say goodbye to everybody. Also on this day my Drama class were able to go through a Murder Mystery dinner. It was so much fun. It was a great way to end the year.
Then Saturday was spent in cleaning so that we are all ready to go through this next week.
That is about it for now. I will try and update next week with the trek.
Until then
Porter

No comments: