Hey You Guys!!
So unfortunately it has been a super long time since I have last updated my blog. So what I think I will do is make a list of all of my latest activities, put a date next to them and then expound on the ones I liked the most:
1st Baseball game- Lost (Wed. March 7)
Meagan's 1st Soccer game- Lost but not as bad as ours (Thur. March 8)
Dance Performance- More of a dress rehearsal (Thur. as well)
Bishops Youth Fireside- awesome, we heard some mission stories form Nauvoo. (Sun. March 11)
Saw "Sherlock Holmes 2" again and finished all of the "White Collar" available on Netflix (Mon. March 12)
Played Frisbee with friends (Tues. March 13)
Watched "The Adventures of Tintin" (Same day)
Small trek to the Gilbert Temple Site, then a Kick off Fireside for our Annual Youth Temple Trip (Wed. March 14)
Gila Valley Temple trip. This was a amazing trip. We woke up early and then headed off. While the young women were in the temple, the rest of us went to visit the childhood home of Pres. Kimball. It was so cool to here stories of his youth. Then we went into the temple. It was such a good experience. After we had lunch and then a testimony meeting. Then we headed home. It was a great day. (Thus. Mar 15)
Shopping with family (Fri. March 16)
Helped someone move in (Sat. March 17)
Weeds (Mon. March 19)
Eagle work (March 19 -21)
Ultimate Frisbee for mutual (Wed. March 21)
Meagan's 2nd Soccer game- won due to forfeit. They played still with a high schooler as a sub, and only lost this practice game 3:2. (Fri. March 23)
Fathers and Sons- this was awesome. It was nice to get to spend some time with dad and bry. We were able to cook some dinner together, go fishing (caught nothing), play some frisbee. Overall this was a fun camping trip. (March 23- 24)
Well I think that about sums it up. School starts again on Monday. It will be nice to get back into the swing of things. I will try and keep my life updated but as always I will probably forget. So bare with me.
Until Next time.
Adieu, Me
No comments:
Post a Comment