22 December 2011

Collection of Collections

Hey You Guys!!!!
So the other day it was I began to think about collections. I want to begin this great collection of pine cones (Since pine cones grow on only pine trees, I'm going to open it up to seed pods, so let me know if any one knows of some great seed pods :) Anyway, it got me thinking of what I am collecting. And what I found out is that I have practically a collection of collections. So here's what I got...
A collection of really cool cameras-
I have an Olympus OM 10 (with many cool gadgets to go with it) (1979), a Asahi Pentax k100 (1976), A Folding Pocket Kodak (Which is defiantly not pocket sized) (1897-98), A Kodak Brownie Hawkeye (1950), A Zeiss Ikon Nettar 510 (or Bob 510) (1936), An Agfa Trolix (1936-1940), and my recently acquired Voigtlander Vitomatic II (This came with a super awesome flash gun) (1950).
 Some of my of my wonderful cameras, w/ my supercool gadgets
 More cameras, notice my almost sci-fi like satellite in the background
 My gadgets and super old cases
  All of it together...

My next wonderful collection includes many hats, It is not super professional like that kid on "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" but it is a working progress. Right now I have the following-
I have a Santa hat, 2 Viking hats (1 w/ 1 horn, the other w/ 2 horns, both for Halloween), my Superman hat, an Oregon Ducks hat, 2 Cadet hats, a Fur cap (again Halloween), a Cowboy hat (Dollar Store brand), a Head Sock for kart racing, my ALA Baseball cap, a Wells Fargo Baseball cap, a Hard hat, and my Homecoming Crown. 
 All of my amazing hats...
Oh looks like I forgot one

Well that is about it picture wise. The rest of my Collection of Collections includes, my collection of wrist bands that I got from activities such as scout camp and kart racing, my collection of old pennies that I got from my great grandfather, my ever growing collection of books (one day I hope for a library), my collection of baseball belts, a great collection of foreign Books of Mormon and my still never ending ever growing collection of quotes (this include quotes that I find and also entire books dedicated to quotes of other people).
Wow my room is full of collections. I so hope that I do not get over carried away in any of these collections, there fun but I can see them going too far. And we don't want that to happen, now do we. 
Well anyway this is what I do in my spare spare time. Well that is about it, for now...
Until later,
Me

No comments: