Mission Complete. We found snow. Our Team went up near Young (which is just past Payson). We traveled down near young canyon and much to our surprise we found snow.
So when we got there -it was well past dark- we set up camp had our dinners and had a devotional. Then we slowly fell off to bed---But not before I made a couple snow angels. Well we all sleep nice in great warmth. we woke up had some breakfast burritos and then took down camp. We then had a snow ball fight. well past an hour and a half, we packed into the cars and left.
It was great to be in snow again- to be able to feel the warmth that comes when your limbs are so cold. To feel that white powder. I have not been able to play and spend time in the snow since I was eight or nine. So I have not been able to spend time in this form of an element for about 7 years. Along time to be away from one of my natural habitats. For having grown up in Utah- Ogden, Utah- really close to the Wasatch Mountains. (In fact I was born to a house a cross the street from a park called "Ron Claire Park." I was born in the McKay Dee Hospital. Wow memory lane.
Anyways Had a fun weekend.
See You Later
Adieu
No comments:
Post a Comment