"I've got my eyes on you."
Ok well hello again. Tonight we played some basketball (mutual) priests vs. teachers. We were losing until leaders stepped in. But that is not what I am going to talk about. I want to talk about eyes. But first about me. When I play basketball it will take a good half hour or even a couple of games for me to feel comfortable with the fact that I am actually playing a game. Then I surprise even myself with those things that I do with my mind focused. Well tonight was the same way. I would attempt to block or shoot every now and then. Always turning up short. But as soon as I got my heart in there I noticed something when you look at the eyes of the person in possession of the ball, you are able to see their thoughts on where they want to throw the ball. Now this does not happen 100% of the time- but it was pretty consistent. I would look at their eyes and be able to watch where they planned on throwing the ball. And moving from there I was able to make a couple good interceptions. Fun right. Yeah whatever you say. But from doing this I was able to get myself into the game.
Now for life. Have you ever thought about how much your eyes show. People can tell when you are happy or sad. They can tell things that come from your soul. This is the importance of your eyes. This is a goal for me. For I want my eyes to shine. I want to live a good, no I want to live a super life. I want that happiness that I feel inside to shine through my eyes, through my actions, and through the atmosphere in which I carry. I want to shine a light from within. I want to be that kind of person- and I hope I am already on the way.
Well I will see (maybe- for that depends) you later
Write soon
Adieu
Me
No comments:
Post a Comment