15 November 2010

List A, B, 3

Ok well Let us begin.
A- my weekend. It began Saturday at 8:00 with Bry "advising" me to wake up. So 10 mins later I got up. At 9 we left for the Gilbert, Az. Temple groundbreaking ceremony. This was a great experience, all besides the fact that we waited 2.5 hours for it to start. Well for the rest of the day I did Homework. On Sunday we had a Statewide Stake Conference. We listened to Pres. Monson, Elder Cook, Sister Thompson and Bishop Burton. Great. Then we went home and played the game physiatrist. One round we had them figure out that on every question we would just go on randomly, That was fun. Then that afternoon we went to ones house and celebrated a birthday.
B- excited. I am really excited for something. Mostly lunch right now. I am also excited for wieghts. Then I am looking forward to camping at peppersauce caves. Then I look forward to Thanksgiving, for after they will put Christmas music on the radio. Then most importantly I am looking forward to Christmas time.
3- 4 things i like about me. 1- I am me. 2- I name is Porter. 3- I don't like too much about me. 4- I am orginized.
Well thats it for A, B, 3
Adeiu- Porter

1 comment:

Alycesun Marie Clare said...

Great A, B, 3...Thanks for being such a needed part of our tech class. Keep up the great work!