I have never officially broken a bone. There have been times when I might have but I just lived with it. 5th grade might have been one of the worst years for such things. During this year I ran into a metal pole. This harmed my knee. For the next little bit I was limping terribly. And after it was over I had to relearn how to walk. Fun. Then also that year I was stung by a scorpion. Being my first year in Arizona I terrifide. I din't know if I was going to live or not. We were in opening cerimonies. I felt a poke in my leg then another. Curious I rolled up my pant leg and out popped a scorpion. It was about an inch big. I was then taken to the office. I got to call home and was let out of school. At home my mom called the Hospital to see what was needed. Luckly it was not that bad. I got to take the day off and live. Jackpot.
Well Its about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment