28 July 2009

Camping, Birthday, and Birthday Camping



Ok it has been so long so I will begin with June. During this great month I had the Chance to go camping with my Family. This was really great because i have mot been able to go with them for a while. Once back it was about time for me and Bry to pack for scout camp. This time we were gone Wednesday through Saturday. It was fun. Now I will move on to July. We were able to go camping yet again. We left Thursday afternoon. Our group consisted of Bryant, Chelsea, Jera, Cami, and I. We spent our couple days relaxing, fishing, kayaking, and making spoons. It was really Fun. Plus it was pretty up were we went.

Shortly after we got back I had my Birthday. It was one of the best birthdays I can remember.


1 comment:

Phil and Kierstin said...

You're the best! Love ya!!