
Last week I had my Birthday.
The day was alright until the family party. (Which was the best part.)
At the party Jera (my aunt) came and then we had some chocolate cake.
After cake I opened presents.
They consisted of
golf clubs (with bag),
10lb weights,
pocket hymn book,
Work and the Glory v1, and
a scripture on a tile.
And with that I had a great Birthday.
4 comments:
Hi Porter,
This is Gideon Robinson. It is cool you have a blog. I am thinking about getting one too. So you turned 13. I am going to turn 14 on January 11 and I will be able to go to dances.
p.s. I am only 5'6 1/2" lol.
wow that must have been an awesome birthday for you.you now that i know it wasn't really a good birthday.i love you so much
love Meagan
p.s.HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hey - I am totally checking out the blog and a whole year has not gone by!
YOU ROCK PORTER! I love you- JP
Oh- ps, thanks for passing me the cups last night!
Hey Porter,
Sounds like you are set up to party at the golf course and then serve your Heavenly Father at the same time with praises from the Hymn book!!! Hope all is well in your life. Talk at you soon. Love ya.
Post a Comment